Welcome to Infinity Mixed Martial Arts
The premiere location for total body conditioning that will make you feel better, be more confident and help you accomplish more in all aspects of your life. Improve your fitness level while while learning self defense, discipline and correct technique practicing in any of our martial arts. All classes are designed to enhance your overall health and well being. Come in and try anytime - The first two weeks are free. Beginners and those of all fitness levels are welcome.
At Infinity MMA we will help get you started with the proper equipment as well as help you decide which path you would like to take for your training, be that our belted Karate Kickboxing Program, Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu . Classes are available for everyone starting at age 4. We are a family martial arts center and encourage kids, teens and parents to attend. Family Rates are available upon request.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our programs here at Infinity MMA, please call us at 778-809-IMMA (4662).
As of January 2014, Infinity Mixed Martial Arts is happy to announce that we are under new Management and have all new coaches available. Please stop by and help us welcome our new instructors.
Clay Martin is our Karate Kickboxing head coach, Ron Hudson is our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu head coach, Colton Bird teaches Muay Thai, Junior and Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kids Kickboxing and Jesse Bird coaches Muay Thai.
Check out the schedule and drop in anytime, no pre-registration is required.
- UFC 177 Results: ?Dillashaw vs. Barao 2? Play-by-Play & Updates
- Road FC 18 Play-by-Play: ?Kim vs. Ramos? Results & Updates
- One FC 19 Results: ?Reign of Champions? Play-by-Play & Updates
- Legacy FC 34 Play-by-Play: ?Hall vs. Souza? Results & Updates
- Ovince St. Preux-?Feijao? Cavalcante Showdown Booked for UFC Fight Night on Nov. 8
- Matt Wiman Returns to Octagon, Faces Isaac Vallie-Flagg at UFC Fight Night in Austin
- Legacy FC 36 Gets Cody East-Vernon Lewis, Damacio Page-Allan Nascimento on Oct. 17
- Three of Boxing?s Four Largest Organizations to Implement use of Instant Replay
- Mayweather-Maidana 2 will Start an Hour Earlier than Traditional Boxing Pay-Per-Views
- Stephan Bonnar Comes Out of Retirement to Sign with Bellator, Will Likely Fight Tito Ortiz
- Opinion: The Bellator Battle Plan
- Andre Fili Injured; Chas Skelly to Face Sean Soriano at UFC Fight Night in Connecticut
- Joseph Benavidez-Dustin Ortiz Flyweight Bout Added to UFC Fight Night in Austin
- Bellator Releases Former 205-Pound Champ Attila Vegh, 12 Other Fighters
- UFC: Dana White Breached Regulatory Protocol by Removing Judge in Macau
- ?Beicao? Ramos, Vinicius ?Vina? Top Saturday?s Road FC 18 in Brazil vs. Korea Matchups
- Rolles Gracie to Challenge Karol Bedorf for KSW Heavyweight Championship on Oct. 4
- Kickboxing News: Wayne Barrett Eyes Glory Ace Levin, Tells Verlinden to Look Elsewhere
- UFC 180 Main Card Gets Ellenberger-Gastelum, Lamas-Bermudez, Sanchez-Parke
- Chan Sung Jung Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws from Oct. 4 UFC Co-Main Event
- Boxing News: Wladimir Klitschko Suffers Torn Biceps, Sept. 6 Title Defense Postponed
- Ex-UFC Flyweight Jose Maria Tome Joins Team Nogueira, Aims for Brazilian Title
- Week-in-Review: List of UFC, Bellator & Other Fights Announced
- UFC Fight Night Tulsa Bonuses: Dos Anjos, Mein, Leites, Saunders Earn $50K Awards
- Rafael dos Anjos KOs Benson Henderson, Earns 11th Octagon Win at UFC Fight Night Tulsa
- UFC Fight Night Results: ?Henderson vs. Dos Anjos? Play-by-Play & Updates
- Ben Saunders Claims First Omoplata Finish in UFC History
- Brian Ortega Apologizes for Failed Drug Test at UFC on Fox 12
- Boxing News: Bernard Hopkins to Fight Undefeated Sergey Kovalev on Nov. 8
- Lee Mein Banned from UFC Fight Night Tulsa Following Arrest for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Acting as Own Commission in Macau, UFC Removes Judge at Fight Night ?Bisping vs. Le?
- UFC Fight Night Macao Bonuses: Bisping, Woodley, Mina, Sasaki Win $50K
- Michael Bisping Scores Fourth-Round Finish on Cung Le Atop UFC Fight Night Macau
- Mirko ?Cro Cop? Slices Satoshi Ishii, ?Minowaman? Falls at Inoki Genome Fight 2
- UFC Fight Night Results: ?Bisping vs. Le? Play-by-Play & Updates
- Inoki Genome Fight 2 Play-by-Play: ?Cro Cop vs. Ishii? Results & Updates
- Mike Ricci Hands George Sotiropoulos Fifth Straight Loss in Titan FC 29 Headliner
- Titan FC 29 Play-by-Play: ?Sotiropoulos vs. Ricci? Results & Updates
- RFA 17 Play-by-Play: ?Cochrane vs. Giagos? Results & Updates
- UFC Fight Night Tulsa Weigh-in Results: Henderson-dos Anjos Main Event Green-lit
- Mirko ?Cro Cop? Cleared, Satoshi Ishii Doesn?t Weigh in for Inoki Genome Fight 2 Headliner
- Ex-RFA Champ Brian Ortega Tests Positive for Anabolic Steroids Following UFC on Fox 12
- Daniel Straus-Justin Wilcox Featherweight Clash Headlines Bellator 127 on Oct. 3
- After Injuries to Previous Foes, Kimura, Beal Agree to Meet at UFC Fight Night on Sept. 5
- Legacy FC Champion Damon Jackson Takes UFC 177 Fight on Nine Days? Notice
- UFC Fight Night Macau Weigh-in Results: Michael Bisping, Cung Le Hit Marks
- Source: Karo Parisyan Will Fight Marius Zaromskis at Bellator 127 on Oct. 3
- Glory Heavyweight Jamal Ben Saddik Hit with Disciplinary Suspension
- Boxing News: Hall of Famer Kenny Bayless Appointed Referee of Mayweather-Maidana II
- Talita Nogueira Added to Bellator MMA?s Burgeoning Women?s Featherweight Division